May 4, 2021
Everyone is looking for the answer to the question of the moment, but few ask the question well enough to get the answer they are looking for.
A few tips:
- Craft the question then read it as if you DIDN'T know what's going on in your head
- Think of the follow up questions people might ask
- What background might help someone help you? Just enough of your life story...
- Be as explicit and to the point as possible; avoid being vague
- Don't take responses or answers at face value; dig deeper to understand what they really mean (if you went to this much trouble to ask a good question, make sure you're getting good answers)